Wednesday, March 20, 2013

LEGO Friends Series 1

Yesterday, I went to WalMart looking for mini bag sets I saw in their Sunday weekly ad.  I never did find any of those mini bag sets, but I did discover these great Friends Series 1 mini sets.  I really wanted to buy all 3, but in the end decided to only bring home Turtle's Little Oasis.  The turqoise base plate and the little turtle both caught my eye, as I've been coveting the  cute colored bricks in the Friends sets before they were even released.

These would be great addition to an Easter basket or birthday party treat bag.  I wonder what LegoSon would say if the Easter Bunny brought him one?

Thanks, LEGO, for another affordable set (only $4.99).  Sadly, I discovered these Series 1 sets are going to be retired soon. But that really just means all new Series 2 sets will be released soon, right? 

No comments: