Wednesday, March 6, 2013

LEGO Movie Maker

iPhone Screenshot 1LegoSon loves to watch Lego stop action videos on YouTube.  If I let him, he would spend hours upon hours watching videos online.   While LEGO itself has created a superb collection of their own videos, LegoSon enjoys watching kid-made videos too.  I've always wanted to make one of our own, but never really put forth the energy into figuring out how to do it.  Until today.  After a quick google search, I discoverd that LEGO has created a super, FREE, app called Super Heroes Movie Maker.  After a quick download to my iPhone, I was able to make a video in just a matter of minutes. Unfortunately, I'm experiencing technical difficulties and can't upload the video from my phone to YouTube:( `There is a tutorial on the app and its so simple that LegoSon will be able to figure it out on his own (he's 6.5). I'm going to show it to LegoSon as soon as he gets home from school and I'm sure he's going to love it!

 

No comments: